Relationship Manager - Real Estate
Mastermind Talent Capital
Our client is a leading real estate developer in Abu Dhabi. Currently they are seeking to employ an experienced Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) to primarily be the interface between the company and their sub-developers.
Key duties and responsibilities that need to be performed to meet the primary objective of the job will include the important result areas (what) along with the rationale (why).
• Initiate and develop a CRM system
• Implement the CRM system for sales processing
• Record names, addresses, purchases and reactions of prospects contacted into the CRM system
• Obtain customer testimonials
• Follow-up on existing customer w.r.t. to offers made, agreements/contracts preparation, documentation, payment schedule
• Follow-up on submittals
• Drive post sales activity
• Liaise with project team for design approvals
• Liaise with accounts on payments/out standings
• Monitor and report on activities and provide management feedback information on new relationships in order to meet the business objectives
• Explain products, services, pricing and answer queries and overcome objections from customers
• MIS reporting to senior management, and data updation.