Mastermind Talent Capital
1. Checks, reviews and maintains HACCP manual and timely updates it as needed and directed by the Superiors and external HACCP Auditor.
2. Initiates, participates and coordinates all HACCP meeting on a regular basis, whether weekly or monthly, for purposes of continual improvement and effective function of the implemented HACCP system.
3. Leads in front for Dubai Municipality inspection whenever random checks and ensures all documents related to HACCP and food safety; which includes food protection, employee’s responsibilities, food equipment, utensil use, good food hygiene and safety practices are in place, updated and ready for presentation whenever requested.
4. Training on the food watch in Dubai Municipality and explore the new updates and procedures related to food hygiene
5. To setup the hygiene plan for the production unit in Al Ferdous, in addition to the sources in and out procedures for the internal drivers and external vendors, as per the HACCP requirements and DM.
6. Reviews, and prepares cleaning schedules as required and gives instruction to staff concern according to the HACCP standards.